Saturday, October 28, 2006

Timeline

This is very much under construction, for now it is a list of events I want to pin down, I'll add dates and references as I find them. I also realize that it is huge and unruly in the section covering my conversations with Robin, that is mainly for my own notes, it should get prettier as I build the rest of the site.

Early 1992 - Robin has revelatory experiences.
Late 1993? - Robin joins UCM.
Robin Experiences Atheist UU Hostility.
Robin requests use of church for First Creation Day.
First Creation Day.
UCM has interim Minister Rev. David B. Parke
Drennan Becomes UCM Minister
Robin Requests Second Creaton day.
Second Creation Day rejected.
Robin requests meeting with Drennan.
Thursday, November 9, 1995 - Robin Meets with Drennan.

Feb 14th, 1996
- Date of Robin's first letter of grievance.

Sunday April 21, 1996 - Robin criticizes Drennan during joys and concerns
April 25, 1996 - Letter from Diane Miller, MFC Executive Secretary, in response to a letter from Robin to UUA President Buehrens.
May 6, 1996 - UUA President Buehrens Responds to a letter from Robin.
May 15, 1996 - Robin replies back to Buehrens in another letter.

UCM DBC Established
Jan 19, 1997 - Robin Meets with UCM DBC. "your grievance with Rev. Drennan had been considered at all levels of the denomination and that the matter was closed."..."The discussions that you had with me were with my permission and were not disruptive." - John Inder, DBC Chair
April 23, 1997 - Drennan send apology letter.
Mar 09,1997 - Robin describes his experience in CUUPS newsletter.
Robin Distributes Letters in Church
Oct 06, 1997 - Robin distributed letter in board mailboxes 'and phone calls to several people'.
"I will not accept an official apology from Rev. Drennan at this time"...
Nov 09, 1997 - Robin's church attendance suspended for 6 months
May 09, 1998 - Robin's attendance reinstated

Letters Mailed


More Letters mailed and Distributed

Spring 1998 - Robin Pickets UCM

Robin 'Spits in Water Ceremony bowl'
November 1999 - Robin Permanently Expelled
Robin Posts his Complaints on the Internet
May 2000 - Protest in Boston
December 2000 - Robin Arrested
Robin Posts 20+ page 'letter of grievance' on free web host
April 2003 - Letter of grievance deleted when web host ends service
Spring 2003 - Robin is diagnosed with mild depression and takes Celexa for 3 months
Robin Kicked off Beliefnet
Oct 30 2005 - Robin Starts The Emerson Avenger Blog
Oct 31,2005 - Robin's Letter to editor regaring UCM ad.

From here, I will link to every conversation I have had with Robin on his blog, and what I can find elsewhere.

Nov 02,2005 - indrax posts to TEA for the first time
Nov 12, 2005 - indrax:I'd like to hear more about the eye of God.
Nov 18, 2005 -Nov 24, 2005 - indrax:What is your system of morality/ethics/whatever?, broken promise to respond.
Nov 26,2005 - Surely I need not enumerate them. -actually it would help
Nov 30, 2005 - Blogger comment notification, second broken promise, low priority
Dec 01, 2005 - Dec 4, 2005 - Spock, atheists, validation, context.
Dec 04, 2005 - indrax: I agree that there is an underlying ultimate reality, independent of belief.
Dec 16, 2005 - Letter of Discontent - indrax: I note that most of these are not sentences, and lack context. What was said?
Dec 05,2005 - Robin banned from FUUSE
Dec 08, 2005 - Golden Rule, Moral Vacuity
Dec 08, 2005 - Offer of help, many unanswered questions including 'What happened?', link to 'Letter of Discontent'
Dec 09, 2005 - Blog layout suggestions.
Dec 12, 2005 - Validation
Dec 12, 2005- Jan 26, 2006- Robin accepts but ignores his responsibility to heal himself and others. link to other discussion
Dec 13,2005 - Is UUism the Macdonald's of religion? indrax:No , challenge on google links.
Dec 13, 2005 - Quotation mark searches
Dec 14,2005 - Dec 21,2005 - google link reply indrax: post a blow by blow TEA: I'll get around to it soon. broken promise. There is a blow by blow spread all over the internet. Few UU's cared. (about the original letter) Tired of repeatedly posting. (???)
Dec 14,2005 - Origin of 'U*U', 'wind breaking news'
Dec 16, 2005 - indrax asks for suggestions on conflict resolution policy
Dec 16, 2005 - Overt use of U*U as anal imagery, calls a random UU's choice ignorant and stupid.
Dec 18, 2005 - indrax: So, to further translate your post, You made a snow-questionamark pointing at the UCM. Right? I love the pics though.
Dec 19, 2005 - Biblebookworm is confused, Robin does not insult her.
Jan 6, 2006 - Knock knock. (seeing if he was active again after the holidays.) World Day of conscience.
Jan 20,2006 - indrax recomends robin participate in CC's 'improve UUism' contest, he suggests ending our hypocrisy.
Jan 24, 2006 - Robin's Goals, communication with Sinkford
Jan 26, 2006 - First post by 'anonymousUU'
Jan 26,2006 - Robin's rebuttal to anonymousUU
Jan 26, 2006 - indrax suggests better web design, asks for transcript and context. Robin agrees that context is important, cites past chronologies with no results. "The blog format does not allow for this" [good web design?] He offers 'all the files that you need'. 'hammering' self-identify
Jan 28,2006 - indrax asks anonymous UU and Robin for private dialogs.
Jan 28,2006- June 4, 2006 Robin and I exchange emails. Also, this on the 28th. Note:This causes some overlap with the rest of the timeline, I will break up the emails more later.
Jan 30,2006 - Feb 6, 2006 Exercising conscience, disappointing Robin, make a case, telling anonymous not to spam, "the day that I think that you are attacking me you will know it." Full Sentences. Not secretive

May 03,2006 - It is Unitarians who require enlightenment about the "mysterious and wonderful" ways that God works in the world but they have chosen to not only obstinately ignore my revelation about the "mysterious and wonderful" ways that God works in the world but have chosen to maliciously insult and attack my revelation and vision with damaging slanderous allegations and then have gone on to punish me for seeking justice and appropriate redress.
April 22, 2006 - indrax: So what happened next?
June 15, 2006 - indrax: So, when are you going to start working towads reconciliation?And don't tell me you are, because you are quite obviously not.
June 17, 2006 - indrax calls robin an ass.
June 19,2006 - Sept 26, 2006 -
I'd like to see the Drennan article that prompted this.
Three sentences. (asking for reconciliation/dialog without insulting)
'not sure' if indrax has asked about conflict resolution practices. (see Dec 16,2005)
Because you won't tell me what the hell drennan said.
Much swearing.
Show humanity.
List of ignored requests.
I will never discuss private communications on this matter without express consent.
indrax suggest blog carnival participation. 'Purpose'
"[it should be just fine] to "pester" U*Us about U*Uism's failings,
No, no, no, no, no. Were you raised by wolves?!?"
combative victim blaming
I'm smart, stubborn, and commited to making you a member of the UCM, maybe you should step back and look at what I'm saying.
I'm not being combative. Not even close. I'm still on your side.
AnonymousUU's second original post.
Damnit robin. when you say 'U*Us' you paint with too broad a brush.
caught drennan lying?
the myth I once heard that alleges that I spat in the water ceremony bowl. That one actually has a small basis of truth to it but grossly distorts what actually happened.

My favorite technique is to make these verbally abusive people, and those who support them. . . chow down on their own abusive words.

I will get around to providing a copy of my original letter of grievance

sept 20:
Bottom line: What did Drennan say?

"you mean your psychotic experience."
HOT DAMN! That is a Sentence!
Thank you, that's a start.
But wait, That phrase isn't found Anywhere else on google.

I have in fact provided the full phrases and sentences that Rev. Drennan spoke to me many times over, as well as the context that he spoke them in. You are apparently engaging in a certain amount of denial and ignorance yourself here....

So I ask you, What the fuck?

Now I'll admit that your description of this exchange does sound familiar, so maybe I saw it on Bnet years ago. I thought it might be in the documents you sent me, but I couldn't find it.

The point is, this information is not readily available, you said it was, and you belittled and insulted me because I asked for it.

That makes you an Ass.

Again.


I ask Robin what he expects in terms of 'validation', no answer.

Aug 20, 2006 - spammer
Aug 18,2006 - POW Post on indrax's blog 'Robin edgar just got thrashed' referencing anonymous's new post. Robin gives assignment.
Sept 04, 2006 - Robin responds to 'POW', indrax notes that he missed the last line , that the most useful information usually makes one's own job harder.
Sept 07,2006 - Don't reject Dialog, indrax is unimportant, robin is an asshole idiot, indrax offers committee, mediator?no, representative, yes. Who are you dialoging with? Keeping all this in mind, do you want my help, or not?
Sept 11,2006 - sept 26,2006 I'd really like an answer to that last question I asked. Do you think Schizophrenia is a good thing? indrax is still helping. I'd really like an answer to that last question I asked. pithy seven word zingers. indrax's obvious anger and frustration. U*Us PERVERT JUSTICE? communication: what Robin thinks others will interpret. Dim Thinking insults. I denied that you had told me what Drennan said, and it seems that I was right.
I am ignorant of a great many things, because you willfully refuse to answer my questions. Pity. What's obvious? evil fuckball. crazy behavior. robin admits some faults. chopping and reframing. Anyone who calls me "crazy" because of "the religious revelation itself" is guilty of some serious DIM Thinking. I am still waiting for U*Us to make a "good start" when it comes to admitting their serious faults and failings. . . Chopping, reframing, and spin. previously established her tone. snidely. room to disagree. her attitude was that "schitzophrenia is a terrible thing." DIM Fuck You. What did Drennan say? You can be pretty sure I can be sure? How can I be sure? Because you know? The internet is aware of UCM Rumors. There's that sentence again. Got any more? Actually if the entire religion turns a blind eye to the religious intolerance... ,

Sept 26, 2006 - Oct 17, 2006 the greater U*U religious community that for over a decade now has done absolutely nothing to promote justice, equity and compassion in human relations with yours truly. . . indrax calls robin impatient

Sept 28, 2006 - Do you want my help or not? no response.
Sept 29, 2006 - Oct 14,2006 - Do you want my help or not? What did Drennan say? ...you can't link to one place where you've supposedly transcribed the conversation? That's correct. I cannot link to a document that is not posted to the internet at the moment. . .

Sept 29,2006 -???? - you should listen, UU's should listen. Do you want my help? What did Drennan Say? It is all over the internet. indrax has done more harm than good. Something you've said is a lie. The last time I checked I wasn't getting angry I was getting even. . . Nobody has ever asked what drennan said after having been told. :Who has been told? Where are these letters and documents? You were sent a computer file. very few people other than me bother to chime in about anything you have to say in this matter. it may well be that "everyone who is informed here is so against you that they won't concede a minor point.)" the vast majority of U*Us do not want to be "well informed" about "this", Google, at least, cannot find "you mean your psychotic experience" anwhere but on very recent posts of yours. I already made it clear that your alleged "help" is neither needed nor wanted. (as of Oct 1, 2006) 20+ page complain letter is only more lengthy and detailed. It is no more "specific". As you wish, my offer is rescinded, Well you have my permission to publish anything that I have written about this dispute in whole or in part. You know perfectly well that that by enclosing a phrase like that in quotation marks limits the amount of search engine results Yes, it limits results to pages where those words all apear in that order, together, as one would expect them to if you had fully quoted Drennan anywhere that google searches. no such description exists anywhere google can find it. I can very truthfully and very accurately accuse U*Us of a considerable number of very public lies and back up my accusations with plenty of evidence. including this onedating back to 2003. So please forgive me Indrax for characterizing your assertion that "no such description exists anywhere google can find it" as a "public lie". . . our meeting of November 1995 when he tried to leave the meeting without having even dealt with the very reason that I had invited him to my apartment...You don't need any more context than you already have. You've got loads of context. If I accused you of DIM Thinking it was because you were engaging in some form of what Dee Miller calls DIM Thinking. Quite frankly right here and right now I am going to accuse you of dim thinking because I have had it up to here with your anal retentive stupidity over what Rev. Ray Drennan said to me. No I don't. What is "essential" is "all over the internet".

Oct 12, 2006 - Shawn Anthony leaving UUism, CUC, UCM membership numbers

Oct 27,2006 - my side of the story is very truthful, very accurate, and backed by lots of documentary evidence, including sworn testimony from my criminal trial. . . Whose testimony? Got Transcripts?


Oct 01, 2006 - Robin says my help is not wanted.

Oct 09, 2006 - indrax starts making this timeline