Thursday, October 26, 2006

'First' email

From: Robin Edgar
To: indraxblog@gmail.com
Date: Jan 28, 2006 2:01 AM
Subject: Re: [The Emerson Avenger] 1/28/2006 12:42:48 AM

No problem.

BTW Anonymous probably is not from the Unitarian Church of Montreal because he or she seems to be genuinely ignorant of certain important facts and has probably been taken in by lies and disinformation fed to him or her from the UCM leaders. I would be willing to bet five dolllars that anonymous is a CUC collaborator, most likely a certain Bert Christensen. . .

Allah prochaine,

Robin

indrax wrote:

Anonymous:
I take it you are from the Unitarian Church of Montreal?
I would enjoy getting more background on this. Please email me at indraxblog@gmail.com

Robin: I wouldn't mind a private dialog with you, either.

--
Posted by indrax to The Emerson Avenger at 1/28/2006 12:42:48 AM